Molina Chai transmits all data using an encrypted SSL process so that all confidential information is completely secure. To check you
are on a secure website, there should be a padlock or key icon at the top or bottom of your browser screen. The Internet address of the page should also begin with ‘https: //’ instead of ‘http: //’ (the ‘s’ stands for ‘secure’).
All the prices of the products in the webshop are including VAT.
- You can pay in our shop using the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
- MultiSavepay Wallet
- Mister Cash (Belgian customers only)
PAY BY CREDIT CARD:
To pay with your credit card, you can follow this process:
- Select ‘pay with Visa or Mastercard’ on the payment page and enter your credit card number, expiration date and the validation code (CvC) of the card. The CvC code is the three digit number on the back of your card.
- You will then be prompted to enter your personal SecureCode. This password is an additional security measure to confirm that you are the authorised cardholder, so the payment can be properly completed. If you are not in possession of a SecureCode, you can request it from your bank.
- The purchase amount is automatically debited from your credit card the moment we dispatch your order.
PAY WITH PAYPAL:
To pay with PayPal, you can follow this process:
- Select ‘pay with PayPal’ on the payment page.
- You will now be redirected to PayPal, where you can log in with your details.
- If the payment is successful you will be redirected to the payment page where there will be a summary of your order.
- For more information about PayPal, click here.
PAY WITH IDEAL:
To pay with iDEAL, you can follow this process:
- Select ‘pay with iDEAL on the payment page.
- Go to ‘pay with iDEAL’ on the payment page.
- Select your bank. You will then be redirected to your bank website and you can log in with your details. The details of the purchase will already be filled in on the online form.
- If the payment is successful, this will bring up the payment program from your bank and you can input your details.
- For more information about iDEAL, click here.
PAY WITH MISTER CASH:
To pay with Mister Cash (for Belgian customers only), you can follow this process:
- Select ‘pay with Mister Cash’ on the payment page.
- Choose your bank. This will bring up the payment program from your bank and you can input your details.
- If the payment is successful, you will be directed to a "success" page, and you then will be redirected to the payment page. There will be a summary of your order here.
- For more information about Mister Cash, click here.
When your payment does not properly process, this can be for several reasons; such as problems with the Internet connection or a technical issue with the bank. We advise to try again later and/ or contact your bank if the problem persists.